Microsoft Dynamics Project Manager/Consultant
PROPMI® is committed to help you build your careers in a successful manner. We are looking for talented experienced applicants with a passion for marketing & business development excellence and who are interested in client service.
- Job title: Microsoft Dynamics Project Manager/Consultant
- Location: Germany/London/France/Belgium
- Type of Contract: Permanent/Contract
In order to strengthen their consulting team for cooperation on national and international projects, our client (Fast growing CRM Solutions Provider firm with locations in Austria, Germany and Switzerland) is looking for Functional Consultants. Our client provides consulting, designs & implements solutions and use Marketing services to handle business processes for their customers.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Pre-Sales: Product Presentations, tenders, Demo prototype Solutions, Cost Calculation
- Project Management: Implementation Methods, Project Planning, Project Control, Time and Cost Management
- Business Analysis: Process Analysis and Documentation, Requirement Analysis, Workshops, Requirement Specification
- Solution Design in MSCRM: Solution Architecture, Data Modelling, Data Migration, Interfaces
- Customization in MSCRM: Solutions Framework, Entity Model, View/Forms, Sitemap/Ribbon, Charts, data Import, Processes, Dashboards, Reports, Auditing, Duplicate detection
- Computer Science degree or administration degree
- Multi-year experience in Project Management, Development of technical concepts and Solution Design, Business and Process Analysis, Customization and Presales in MS Dynamics CRM Projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in applying, adjusting and configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0/2011
- Good communication skills, senior profile who can face the client and lead a small team.
- Fluent in English and German or French
- Availability to travel 25% part of the time
- Microsoft Dynamics Training/Courses/Certifications are a plus
- Familiarity with SQL, XML, C#, .NET, Jscript, Visual Studio
- Certified Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Passion for CRM, consultant mentality, good perceptive faculty and ability of abstract thinking.
- The will to advance your career towards the position of MSCRM Project Manager.